What type of bond is formed when two atoms share one or more pairs of valence electrons?

1 Answer

  • Answer:

    Covalent bond


    When atoms share valence electrons, it is called a covalent bond. Be careful not to confuse this with an ionic bond, which is when valence electrons are transferred from one atom to another. Hope this helps!